Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not sure where to put this or even if I can post it. If I'm a bad boy, I'm sure the moderators will give me several demerits. However, the Black Hills Corvette Rally is a blast, even if you only do the Spearfish part if you are coming from the west. If you are coming from the east, you can do a couple of days in Sioux Falls and caravan with several hundred corvettes across South Dakota to Spearfish. Fun, fun, fun. Sturgis is close to Spearfish. So is the gambling in Deadwood. Spearfish Canyon drive is made for a Vette. Mount Rushmore is near. Drag Racing. Auto crossing. Seminars. (Some beer too:cheers:). Something for everyone. Check it out. I am not a paid spokesperson.

All-
Online Registration is now open for the 43rd annual Black Hills Corvette Classic (July 15-19th)!

Here is the link: Register | Black Hills Corvette Classic

Check out the full schedule online as well at Schedule | Black Hills Corvette Classic

Our paper registration form is still being completed and it not yet available - we highly encourage you to use our online registration process to save yourself time, paper, and postage.

As always, let us know if you have any question.

See you in July!

Ryan and Denise Berg
2014 BHCC Coordinators
Sioux Falls Corvette Club

·
Registered
51 Posts
I did it last year, and it was a lot different than Arkansas. I really enjoyed the trip. I would like to go again when it's not so blame hot, tho.
Soiux Falls is nice....the falls are almost downtown.
Once you're in the Western part of the state.....there's a hundred things to do and see.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts