Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I cannot figure out which Regional Forum Montana is in, I'll just post here.
Is anyone besides the wife and myself going to any part of the Black Hills Corvette Rally? Looks like they are making a whole week of it with about half in Sioux Falls and after the Caravan from Sioux Falls to Spearfish, the rest of the week in the Black Hills. Since we come in from the West, we are only doing the Spearfish part. I don't know if I can post a link, but just Google Black Hills Corvette Rally and see if it interests you. You can be a joiner or a loner and do what you want. Lots to see and do. I always make it a point to spend an afternoon at the Naked Winery. You should Google that too. Our favorite cab is Penetration but there are some other good ones too. Roma's in Spearfish for a great Italian dinner is also a must. The Pheasant Rav's are not too bad!
Well, the time it took to do this post means it is time to go have a Face Plant micro brew. Made in Missoula and panders to skiers with their face planted in the snow. Have a great weekend.:cheers:

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Mike. Northwest Forum it is.

Why don't you bring the Black beast and show everyone what a drag race should look like?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts