Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have a pic of a black ZO6 with a bra? I don't really like them but am thinking of getting one just for the protection. I'm guessing they don't look so obvious on a black car.

·
Registered
5,491 Posts
I don't have...

... a picture of a black bra on a black Z06 but you can check out the Speed Lingerie's unit on my QS Z06 in member rides and the attachment points. (Page 4 of the "Member Rides", click on the sig for the gallery and the bra pics).

I like the Speed Lingerie as it is easy-on, easy-off. It has vents for the front brabe cooling ducts, the turn signal lights are protected by a clear lexan/polymer, the front hood emblem is viewable via a clear lexan/polymer window. Furthermoreit is stable to at least 100MPH (I tested it my self)!. Most importantly it has not scratch the paint surface in either wind, normal use norrain soaked travel. As I side benefit I put it on the car when trailering it for protection also.

My bra incidently is not black but is the tight woven carbon fiber model. It looks great and performs well. I also have the color matching mirror covers.

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's pretty nice. How much was it? Any forum vendors carry it?

·
Registered
5,491 Posts
I ordered mine...

... the day I bought my car and before I new this site exsisted.
I have seen it listed with some forum vendors, but I don't now which ones, you'll have to shop. I ordered mine direct from Speed Lingerie.

Before I tell you the price I want to tell you that it is the beat bra made bar none, You can exact color match or color contrast if you wish. Plus you can get the color matched mirror covers as well. I chose to color contrast the bra in the special Carbon Fiber (actually a very dark charcoal) and color match the mirror covers to my QS Z06. There is a picture of black on black in their gallery but it is not on a Corvette.

www.speedlingerie.com

As your reading this I assume you are sitting down:

List is $550+.

Not cheap, but is your $50,000 investment worth it?
I think mine is and I highly recommend Speed Lingerie.

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
644 Posts
DJWorm,

Thanks for the info.

I'll be visiting their office (address below), to take a look at the bra's in person.

SpeedLingerie.com, Inc.
1240 Latimer Ave., BLDG 1
Campbell, California 95008

Toll: 1.800.570.1579
Tell: 408.871.7908
Fax: 408.871.8053

Contact Person: Rich

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Hey Black Magic,

What is on the floor of your garage? That is awesome!

BTW, I have the same GM cover and you can hardly see it on the car.

Works great, instructions stink.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts