Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a call from my dealer/salesman. His one and only Z06 (Black/Black/Torch) is available. The guy who ordered it backed-out. He said he will sell for MSRP (~$49k) but I bet he will sell for less. (I got my coupe for $3,301 off MSRP.)

With the Z06 order situation the way it is, I thought it might interest those looking for one.

If interested, contact Knoepfler Chevrolet at 800-831-0826 and talk to Ron Grubel.

Jack Urban
2001 Coupe Torch Red/Torch Red int., 1SC, F45, MX0, G92, N73, C2L, V49, B34, B84, UN0
Order Number: CQXNZ7 Seq#: 003445 Born: 08/14/2000
VIN: 1G1YY22G315103489 Delivered: 08/25/2000
Torch Red Corvette Club Member TRCC-47
Midwest Early Corvette Club
Previously owned Corvette: 1980 White/Dark Blue L48

·
Registered
93 Posts
Jack, ya suppose they's swap out for a 99 frc? I can always dream.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If you got the money, they may talk to you.

Are you seriously considering it?

·
Registered
299 Posts
Not sure this is the time or the place to say anything but, I have just made a deposit on a red /black z06. Dealer says the car will be here around the midle of april. Once this is confirmed my black/black is availible. Feel free to contact me.

Tony

·
Registered
0 Posts

On 2001-03-20 20:59, gpflepsen spewed forth this drivel:
Jack, ya suppose they's swap out for a 99 frc? I can always dream.

What??? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif This coming from the same guy that said my Z06 looked like a Fiero??? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif

Gerry, my friend...are you wanting a "FIERO"??? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_razz.gif JK /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
93 Posts
Frank, I couldn't afford a Z even if I were rich and liked Fieros /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif I don't have an extra 12g laying around right now. Like I said, I can always dream.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Will we have closure on this issue at the Cruise-In II???? Stay-tuned America.... /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

1 - 8 of 8 Posts