Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"Baby Blue" was the first '02 Z06 to have the Vortex Rammer and Air Bridge installed and the Breathless Performance guy wanted a picture posing next to the new emblem. We have sent him a copy. How much power will the new system make? I dunno - definitely some improvement, and the carbon fiber look goes well in the engine compartment. I could either spend money here or continue to lose it in the market....:eek: :eek: :eek:

As soon as I can find a Dynojet 248C.....

Attachments

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
Big Bro, thats not Blue! Thats Richie Rich from Breathless Performance. He does 90% of the installs for BPP. He's done lots of work for me on my '01 SW Z. Richie knows his shit. Les

·
Registered
61 Posts
Really curious as to how much power the car will make. Too bad you didn't get a base line first.

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Badass, they do offer discounts for groups, been there, done that. These was a dynojet shop on Route 1 in Woodbridge, but he suddenly closed up one day, and I am trying to find out what the story is. There is another shop that is installing a new Mustang dyno in Sterling, but i have not heard good things about the Mustang unit.

Stay tuned...

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
There is also another 4 wheel dyno being installed just up the street on 28...Will be complete in 1 mo.....

JC

·
Registered
396 Posts
What the name of the shop?? I ready to go when you guys are. sooner the better. Dont know why just want to try some stuff out.
;)

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
JC, is the new dyno a dynojet???

1 - 10 of 10 Posts