Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Administrator
21,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After reading a number of threads over the last year, it appears that performance is no longer important but putting more bling in my Z is the really hot thing to do.

With this in mind, over the last few months and in total secrecy, I blinged out my Z (see below). Hope to win several show and shine awards and trophies!!!

:D

Mike

·
9,755 Posts
That's quite a diffuser!
Post up some DIY pics and instructions. I'm sure there are a lot of people who will want to do that to their car!

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
Mike, I certainly DON'T mean to be disrespectful in ANY way but, personally being a very aero-conscious guy, I'm disappointed that you didn't FULLY consider MORE aero aids... I can see NO evidence of canards on either/both front and rear fenders...although those upsweeps in that wide-ass rear fender extension MAY assist, somewhat...

Have you taken this to the windtunnel, yet?! Before running Bonneville, I would suggest such a venture...respectfully.

·
Administrator
21,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You don't seem to understand, Bob.
Performance (including areodynamics) is no longer important. It's all about the BLING!

As for the wind tunnel, I guess I could ask the neighbors to go out and blow on the car and see what happens :eek2:

Mike

·
9,755 Posts

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
You don't seem to understand, Bob.
Performance (including areodynamics) is no longer important. It's all about the BLING!

As for the wind tunnel, I guess I could ask the neighbors to go out and blow on the car and see what happens :eek2:

Mike
Gotcha! Knew I musta been missin' sumthin'... :lol:

Blowin'...reminds me of that "slow" terrorist, sent out to blow up a bus...and the damn fool burnt his lips on the tailpipe... :yeadog:

·
10,998 Posts
Interesting ass you got on that thing :doh::lol:

·
10,998 Posts
Looking at that picture again those look like JATO type bottles on there with those pipes. It must be really really fast Mike...:D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts