Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rumor has it that the proposed Blue Devil will be at the 2006 Detroit Auto Show.
Public Show:

Saturday, January 14 - Sunday, January 22

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
I dont suppose anyone has pics of that huh...??

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
The Z06 launch manager, Steve Counts(?), stopped by at the Hampton Inn during the Fest. I asked about the Blue Devil--he sorta just clammed up and turned away... ...ah, well, I think everyone did that to me... :D

·
Premium Member
2,314 Posts
[email protected] Les Stanford said:
Rumor has it that the proposed Blue Devil will be at the 2006 Detroit Auto Show.
Public Show:

Rick, it you get confirmation that this will happen let me know and I'll make the trek to Detroit for the viewing.

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
Public Show:

:jawdrop: ..Oh man, if this is true......I don't know, something wild and crazy..lol

·
Premium Member
5,276 Posts
Public Show:

Want me to get you pictures? :p ;)

(somehow I am guessing GM will have a white van and malibu parked at the end of our street until January next year... :sneaky: )

·
Premium Member
20,625 Posts
RC45 said:
Want me to get you pictures? :p ;)

(somehow I am guessing GM will have a white van and malibu parked at the end of our street until January next year... :sneaky: )

Bad boy...Bad boy....whatcha gonna do when they come for you....:p :lol:

·
Registered
469 Posts
luke1 said:
Nooooo. Please not another "wait till January"! :crazy:
It's going to be another "wait till January - meanwhile bench racing the hell out of a car that hasn't been released yet with rumors and specualtion and wild conjecture..." ...

I see numerous threads starting with topics like, "POLL: What do you tihnk the Blue Devil's Top Speed Will be?" "POLL: How much do you think it will cost?" "POLL: Will it be faster than the Enzo?" "POLL: Is the C6 Blue Devil the greatest car EVARRR???"

I'm not sure if I can take another round of it... :bang:

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Interesting info...The major automakers use the NAIAS (North American International Auto Show) to unveil their premier vehicles.

If the BD is there, I'll post pics.

Zipster :usa: :usa:

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Jay2002WS6 said:
It's going to be another "wait till January - meanwhile bench racing the hell out of a car that hasn't been released yet with rumors and specualtion and wild conjecture..." ...

I see numerous threads starting with topics like, "POLL: What do you tihnk the Blue Devil's Top Speed Will be?" "POLL: How much do you think it will cost?" "POLL: Will it be faster than the Enzo?" "POLL: Is the C6 Blue Devil the greatest car EVARRR???"

I'm not sure if I can take another round of it... :bang:
I feel your pain. Take out "Blue Devil" and insert "Shelby GT500" and it seems like all I see sometimes on the 'stang forums.

So how much do ya think the dealer's will be jacking the price? :D

·
Registered
765 Posts
With the entire rest of the Chevrolet line going with SS...I think that the SS or SuperSport is more likely.

Just my $0.02

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
jdogg said:
With the entire rest of the Chevrolet line going with SS...I think that the SS or SuperSport is more likely.

Just my $0.02
I don't know...traditionally there's never been a corvette SS in 50 odd years of vette production....I could see a R tagged on the end a lil easier..

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
FRC Tom said:
StingRay is my call. :sneaky:
i believe whatever this man says :yeadog:

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Shit. This would be badass!!!! I would love a car like this!! But I wouldn't want it unless I was very wealthy. I stress enough as it is concernng scratches and such. But a 6 figure vette......don't think I could handle it. I wonder if they will have the orange peel as standard equip.!?!?:D

1 - 20 of 71 Posts