Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone using such a product?
Have seen some that are form fitting and body colored.
Anyone have any pics of a Z06 with them installed?

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
:puke:

·
Registered
332 Posts
I have them, but they aren't painted or installed yet. I had them on my '94 and loved them! Really cut down on the rock chips. A fellow in our club has them on his Z06 and you can tell they have really helped when you compare it with another Z that doesn't have them. They blend right into the lines of the car and are very subtle unlike the black rubber ones. No pictures for show and tell - sorry! :(

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Just returned from a caravan to Pigeon Forge,TN with my MY Z06. Installed the "Cleartastic" on both front/rear fender quarter panels and inside the rear wheel wells for protection. Not a single piece fell off to and from TN.......When I got home,simply pulled off the Cleartastic and saved them for another day...These really work if you are looking for paint protection.....
Zman

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Corvette armor

I am going to put some of the armor on before I install my Altec guards. I had them on my 1993 anniversary Corvette. They look great. The armor is to keep the Altecs from rubbing the paint. When I get them installed I will post pictures.:) :) :) :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts