Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone recommend a good body shop in the DFW area? I got a really bad chip/gouge on the hood from a rock the other day. I tried to repair it myself but made it worse. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif

TIA,

ChrisG

·
Registered
528 Posts
I don't know where, but I wouldn't take it to Frank Parra in Irving......

Where are you in Plano? I work in Plano at Coit and Plano Pkwy.

Good Luck!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
z06vette - Thanks for commiserating with me. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

ddle - I live in Ridgeview Ranch near SH-121 & Independence. I'm currently supporting a client who has offices near the Galleria. I just had someone recommend Huffines in Lewisville, so I'm going to check that out.

ChrisG

·
Registered
245 Posts
Sorry to hear about that chip!

I have heard that Huffines has a good shop. But I have no knowledge of them personally. Sorry I cannot be more help. Good luck.

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
I had GREAT success with my M/Y color with Koko's Collision on Vally View Lane... in Farmers Branch. Right off of 635. He does work on many hi-line cars like Rolls, Bentley, Jag and Corvette. He's been in the same spot for years.

Ask for Koko at 972 247 1801 and go by for an estimate. He was equal in price with other estimates from dealers(they all use the same estimating system) and did great work and is the nicest guy you'll meet.

Good luck!

RG

www.exit28motorsports.com

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks, RG. I'll give them a call. They're not far from where I work (Galleria area).

ChrisG

1 - 8 of 8 Posts