Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Verdone Performance INC. In Scottsdsale AZ
ran a dyno test on wednesday 8-8-01 at B&B performance in PHX AZ and made 371.4 rwhp
with just bolt on headers exhaust verdones new h pipe and Verdones power ecm upgrade
brings all the ponys up to 75 hp at the crank. call Verdone and they will fax you the dyno sheets. This is no B.S. We really made
50 RWHP on the 01 ZO6 And can do the same on the 02 ZO6. Verdone Performance is a Dealer for B&B and Borla And will sell all at below
dealer cost.
/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_flaming.gif

I am a member of SEMA and am a Pro Council Member,I have also been involvedin the
ASE Installer Certification program. I also take part in the OEM /SEMA
round table tech talks. I also present the bolt on performance Seminars
for nine years at SEMA.

·
Registered
906 Posts
Since I'm moving to Scottsdale in about 4-5 weeks, I'll REALLY check this out!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif
...I wonder if I can get some Z06 -460 h.p. badges!!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

HarleyB(460!!)

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If you would like to reprogram your ECM you need to send it to me(verdone performance)
Your ecm is at the right front fender well
no need to unhook the bat but remove key
out of ing. We correct timing fuel remove skip shift can also correct for no cats,
headers , new air intake, removal of mass air screen. we have ran dynos from the frist of the year and have found 30 rwhp in the ECM with all exhaust mods. total rwhp was 371.4 at6000 rpm and 364.8 torgue at 5000rpm we also set rev limit at 7000rpm /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_flaming.gif

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
base line was about 321.9 true #,s
Lets just say the same guy who helps out the chevy guys. If I told You His Name He Would Kill Me. Joseph Verdone /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
603 Posts
Sorry Joe,
A bit too expensive for less than $2k worth of bolt on parts IMHO--no flames intended.
Although you have very impressive cred's, how can you justify that price? For abt $2k more, one can get all you offer along w/ heads & cam, other goodies etc... that'll net 420-430 RWHP

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
To original poster, while we like the sharing of information on this forum, you are a vendor and are bound by the guidelines set out in the boards FAQ.

We have paying vendors that probably would be upset with this post. Please remove all references to your pricing and business immediatley or this thread will be deleted.

JC

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

On 2001-08-09 21:21, GTB/ZR-1 spewed forth this drivel:
Sorry Joe,
A bit too expensive for less than $2k worth of bolt on parts IMHO--no flames intended.
Although you have very impressive cred's, how can you justify that price? For abt $2k more, one can get all you offer along w/ heads & cam, other goodies etc... that'll net 420-430 RWHP

If you can get 430 to the rw with just a cam and heads let me know who can do it.. Any time you add air flow you need to add Headers,Exhaust and let,s not forget you will need to reprogram the ecm because you will need to change out the injectors the engine will need more fuel. the only way is to reprogram the ecm. And I can tell you there is about 2 guys in the U.S. who do it
There are a lot of shops who say they can but can't. The great thing is i know who they are and thats who helps us with all the hp gains.
Last week they ran a stock zo6 with a new program and made 30 rwhpeverything else was stock. we made 371 rw with headers (b&B)
exhaust< new h pipe stock air box w/ k/n filter,and the program . 371rwhp 364.9 torque
when we add the heads and cam we should add about 75 to 90 rwhp more about 475 to 490 rw

·
Registered
0 Posts
Those are some pretty impressive numbers!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Welcome to the forum. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

1 - 11 of 11 Posts