Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
9,755 Posts
That is impressive. It amazes me what these cars are capable of.
Of course, he must be a pretty good driver too.
What did he trap?

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
123.72mph
Makes perfect sense...I once had an 11.33 @ 124 and my sixty foot was a high 1.6. He must have hit a mid 1.4 sixty and had good air !

That is awesome !!

Pitt

·
Registered
1,963 Posts

·
Registered
6,149 Posts
Cool! I need to go to the ROBZ driving school.

Great numbers. I trapped 122, so I wonder how close I could be to low 11s, thats if, I ever learn to launch. And shift. And.....And......

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Cool! I need to go to the ROBZ driving school.

Great numbers. I trapped 122, so I wonder how close I could be to low 11s, thats if, I ever learn to launch. And shift. And.....And......
You just need some good air Bro...you are way up there !!!

Pitt

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
I think it was 10.99, not sure though.
I think we can get this car 10.89 as it sits.
That's good enough @ 10.99 for him :lol:

COME HELP ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want 9.9999

We have plenty to work with..new cam, some porting and polishing and some of your sixty foot times + shifting.
Pitt

·
Registered
39 Posts
Way to go! :jammin: Can you ship me some of that air? :lol: What was the DA anyway? We're lucky to get below 3000ft here in Phx. I'll prolly need to spray to get into the 10's here. :mah:

·
Premium Member
5,475 Posts
Way to go! :jammin: Can you ship me some of that air? :lol: What was the DA anyway? We're lucky to get below 3000ft here in Phx. I'll prolly need to spray to get into the 10's here. :mah:
Hell Steve, I've never seen a DA here less than 5000', and that was in late October when the air temp was in the 50's! I'd kill for a DA of 3000'! :yeadog:

Jimbo

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hell Steve, I've never seen a DA here less than 5000', and that was in late October when the air temp was in the 50's! I'd kill for a DA of 3000'! :yeadog:

Jimbo
That's because you live in the Stratosphere. :lol: Dose guyse on da east coast sometimes get air in the negative. :yeadog:

·
Registered
52 Posts
Big Congrats to everybody involved and support him to broke the record :drunken:

Does anyone had the chance to capture them on video i can't find it around the net :mad:

peace

·
Registered
153 Posts
My buddy Gary was able to get his C5Z into the 10's today with just boltons.

American Racing Headers
Textrailia Exoskel Clutch
Anger Management Tune
Vararam
Drag Radials

03 Z06 H/C
[email protected]
Best 60' 1.41
Do you know what heads and cam he has in it?

That's a magnificent 1/4 mile time!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts