The car sounds great! :cheers:

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Love that Sound :jammin: :jammin:

·
Registered
6,149 Posts
Nice! That was smooth how you set it up, with the camera crew pulling forward and getting you in side view mirrors an dthen you race past. Cool! makes me want to skip work today and go make some vids! :jammin:

·
Premium Member
537 Posts
robiferretti said:
how much rwhp? what was the camera car? didn't get the sensation of crazy speed there.
Id bet a dollar he could hand you your azz :jammin: All in fun :cheers:

Hey its not a z06 but maybe we can get a grudge match going at the next fest :cheers: Once again all in fun.. no one be offended :jammin:

·
Premium Member
537 Posts
robiferretti said:
I was just commenting on the video. I'ld take your bet too, do some research :drunken:
Research on what your ECS paxton setup :jammin: I know trust me I am on here all the time. Just made the bet to have some fun :cheers: Heck thats why I just said a dollar. I would never really bet against an ECS car :cheers:

·
Z06 Master
6,137 Posts
Sounds nice but I thought this thread was about a stolen black Vette.

Guess it is just part of my up bringing. :roll: :rofl:

·
Registered
5,333 Posts
IVOZ06 said:
Sounds nice but I thought this thread was about a stolen black Vette.

Guess it is just part of my up bringing. :roll: :rofl:
Ya think that's got anything to do with New York? ;)

Charlie

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
tabratton said:
Research on what your ECS paxton setup :jammin: I know trust me I am on here all the time. Just made the bet to have some fun :cheers: Heck thats why I just said a dollar. I would never really bet against an ECS car :cheers:
:cheers:

·
Registered
175 Posts
Do you have the dual intercooler setup? What type of BOV are you running. Your car sounds awesome,what exhaust are you running. Sorry for all the ques. but I'm interested in upgrading my setup and this would give me a start to figure out what I like.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
blown 346 said:
Do you have the dual intercooler setup? What type of BOV are you running. Your car sounds awesome,what exhaust are you running. Sorry for all the ques. but I'm interested in upgrading my setup and this would give me a start to figure out what I like.
yes I do have the TI but MDMC did alot of changes to the kit....im pretty sure I still got the stock BOV ..the exhaust is borla stingers , x pipe , long tube headers (cartek 1 7/8's) No cats.. :thumb: .......the car is and automatic and with a built motor /heads and cam package and a few other goodies that MDMC intalled on my car it put over 600 RWHP ......3.42 Gears, 2800 stall and a shift kit :zboobie:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts