Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for the best price on Borla Stingers (2 tip). I checked two supporting vendors and both were $689.00

Any suggestions...........thanks,
John

·
Registered
5,333 Posts
Prices are pretty much the same on cat backs. I don't think you'll find any "great" savings if you shop around. A few bucks one way or the other. Check shipping costs!! That's where you might save some money.

Charlie

·
Premium Member
5,276 Posts
Best price is used from someone who either doesn't mind going deaf, or who doesn't want to go deaf.. :p

I sold mine to bank roll by even louder Borla XR's ;)

·
Registered
5,333 Posts
Ut oh...here's someone else falling victim to that dreaded "hillbilly exhaust setup". :rofl:

Charlie

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
zo6racerx said:
I am looking for the best price on Borla Stingers (2 tip). I checked two supporting vendors and both were $689.00

Any suggestions...........thanks,
John
Price depends on what Configuration you buy too... Two Verses Four Pipes. I have Quad ovals and love them...others have two and would never go back to four..like the sound it's a matter of taste. Good Luck :thumb:

·
Registered
5,046 Posts
RC45 said:
Best price is used from someone who either doesn't mind going deaf, or who doesn't want to go deaf.. :p
Yep, check out the for section here (and that other vette forum). I would imagine that as C6 Z06's start to roll of the lines there will be more used parts for sale as C5 owners convert their cars back to stock (and only driven by old ladies to church :p )

·
Registered
874 Posts
Backlash said:
Yep, check out the for section here (and that other vette forum). I would imagine that as C6 Z06's start to roll of the lines there will be more used parts for sale as C5 owners convert their cars back to stock (and only driven by old ladies to church :p )

Who are you calling an "old lady"?! :p :lol:

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
NYCHASM said:
Ut oh...here's someone else falling victim to that dreaded "hillbilly exhaust setup". :rofl:

Charlie
:lol: :lol: yeah, I have the hillbilly exhaust set up plus I live in Kentucky! Twice the hillbilly I guess. I am currently working on a custom shotgun rack that will fit in the back glass of the Z.

·
Registered
5,333 Posts
lasmith2112 said:
:lol: :lol: yeah, I have the hillbilly exhaust set up plus I live in Kentucky! Twice the hillbilly I guess. I am currently working on a custom shotgun rack that will fit in the back glass of the Z.
Don't even think of letting The Princess wear Daisy Dukes while she's in the car in Kentucky with the hillbilly exhaust set-up and the shotgun rack in the back window. That would mean three strikes against you. Oh yeah...forget about using that piece of straw as a toothpick too. :rofl:

And get that damn missing front tooth replaced!! :D

Charlie

1 - 10 of 10 Posts