Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,276 Posts
On the drivers door you will see a sticker with month / year of manufacture.

Your build sheet is behind the front bumper tucked in the end of the front chassis cross member - that has the actual day of build.

Warranty begins on in-service date, the day it was originally sold to the first retail owner.

·
Premium Member
5,276 Posts
FRC Tom said:
11/21/2001
Of course you can just Tom :)

Tom, when did the first Z06 customer car roll off the line?

The date on my build sheet said 9/5/2000 - but I am sure many hundreds must have rolled off the line before mine did.

Melsy said:
You can go to mygm.com and the data also. :z:
I thought mygm.gm.com was for GM Employees only.

·
Premium Member
10,998 Posts
Tom is there a place we can lookup the date ourselves so you don't get submerged with requests?

·
Registered
162 Posts
panzer said:
Tom is there a place we can lookup the date ourselves so you don't get submerged with requests?

FRC Tom,

Yes, what panzer said..... I would love to know mine.

last 8 of vin: (just in case you are still O.K. with it) :usa:

·
Registered
73 Posts
panzer said:
Yeah, I'd be more than happy to look mine up to save you the effort...but just in case:

Thanks!

·
Registered
196 Posts
RC45: Is there a way to get to that build sheet without taking the bumper off? If not then are there any special concerns on taking the bumper off like airbags for example?

·
Premium Member
5,276 Posts
Hhhmmm. not sure - the dealership scratched the nose of my car so bad they volunteered (uhm after much pressure.. ;)) to have it resprayed - so I used that opportunity to grab it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts