Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
it has LG pro long tube headers straight back to Bola stingers 2 tip. I won't be able to get and inspection sticker, and way
to loud.

What are you using on your Big motors. 500rwh cars
I want the quietest even if i lose a couple of ponies. Corsa
I'm thinking, no drone I've read. Help

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
The stock TI's are pretty quiet.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Get some stock Ti's. They are quiet, light, and flow pretty well (better than some aftermarket setups). I gained power (and lost weight) going from Corsa Indys to stock Ti.

Not much quieter than that, than maybe stock base C5 exhaust.

Dope

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Stock titanium

I only lost 7 rwp and 4 tq going from RandomTech 3" to stock titanium.

Be prepared for a little retune.Probably not a bad idea anyway once you settle this car in back home.It would be nice to see numbers on another dyno in your home town.

:yeadog:

·
Registered
362 Posts
exhaust

I have an mti 422 set up ....currently with 1 3/4" headers made by t.p.i.s., with the stock h pipe with cats...and borla 2 tip stingers....its loud...but not too loud...in fact...its borderline for me...not sure what headers you are using..or your x pipe....????? hope this helps...

·
Registered
27 Posts
I've got the LGM long tubes and Holedgr's old Ti exhaust on mine. The sound is perfect......not too loud at idle and normal driving, but definately there when I jump on it :D

I've had many other vette owners give a quizical look when they hear the idle. It's almost always "that don't sound stock" :-? "Nope"......then I usually rev it for them :jammin: The stock Ti is definately the way to go.

Brett

·
Premium Member
5,276 Posts
Interesting - good thing I kept my stock Ti's in the attic.

I am having TPIS long tubes added to my stock displacement, already obnoxious Borla XR setup today... y'all think it's gonna be loud?

:sneaky:

·
Premium Member
4,018 Posts
RC45 said:
Interesting - good thing I kept my stock Ti's in the attic.

I am having TPIS long tubes added to my stock displacement, already obnoxious Borla XR setup today... y'all think it's gonna be loud?

:sneaky:

Nah, not at all...............yeah right!!
Don't think you'll be sneaking around anyway! :thumb:

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
duece said:
it has LG pro long tube headers straight back to Bola stingers 2 tip. I won't be able to get and inspection sticker, and way
to loud.

What are you using on your Big motors. 500rwh cars
I want the quietest even if i lose a couple of ponies. Corsa
I'm thinking, no drone I've read. Help
Run stock C5 exhaust and cut outs. Quiet and loud at the flip of a switch. You will lose some power when they are closed in stealth mode but that should return and then some when they are open.

D.J. :z:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts