Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all,
Got a Breathless Performance shifter that was installed, and taken out shortly after. It was a bit to stiff shifting for the other half. I think it has a precise gated feel. It is stiffer than stock, but I liked it. It was installed, driven a couple of times and now has a C6 shift assembly in. The shifter has maybe 100 miles on it. I have provided the link to the part for pics and part #. Paypal accepted. Thanks for looking.

The shifter link:

http://www.breathlessperformance.com/products/100-262.asp

Shifter $200.00 shipped OBO to the 48 states.

Pics can be e-mailed upon request if you like.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Question

Is it the straight handle or the angled handle? And do you have all the parts? I am in NC and could possibly even pick it up. :z:

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LKGRenegade22, it is the angled one. I actually haven't seen the straight one on anyones. The first pic on Breathless's site is a good pic of it. I can also mail you actual pics of this one if you provide an addy.
All of the parts are there, all the bolt's, angle block & bushing, four sets of springs, everything.
Picking it up would be fine, just let me know. Thanks.

rudy oliver, yeah I figured it would. But patience is not in the other halfs agenda for this part. I really liked it, but you gotta keep them happy, and this was a small price to pay. After all, she just ordered me a Bear brake system. :D

·
Registered
3,817 Posts
I'll be in line for that Baer brake system...heard they stop on a dime and she might not like that! :guiness: Just kidding, of course. Good luck! :cheers:

Bob :D

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I hear ya Bob. But somehow I think she will be able to deal with those :jammin: .

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
evolution sorry for high jacking your sale thread but where did you get the c6 shifter from ? how much was that?

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mr. Kool, sorry to not get back to you in a timely manner. I will PM you the link and info.

The shifter and knob are sold to a fellow board member. Thank you all for looking. :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts