Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased these tires from Tire Rack about 3 weeks ago. They are brand new, never mounted, never out of the garage. They still have the factory stickers attached. Getting out of car. 350.00 plus shipping or will meet within 100 miles of Kissimmee, FL 34744. Thank you for the space.

·
Registered
1 Posts
JPG2003 said:
I purchased these tires from Tire Rack about 3 weeks ago. They are brand new, never mounted, never out of the garage. They still have the factory stickers attached. Getting out of car. 350.00 plus shipping or will meet within 100 miles of Kissimmee, FL 34744. Thank you for the space.

I will buy them right now if you still have them email me at [email protected] with a paypal address if you still have them. I'm in Charleston so not expensive to ship

·
Registered
967 Posts
VLBBZ06 said:
These bfg's are junk!!! If you get stuck in the rain, and they are not even used for a fiew months....plan on your car being down a long long time....cause u will lose it.....I learned the hard way!!!!!
Don't blame the tires, you just can't drive worth a $hit....

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
VLBBZ06 said:
These bfg's are junk!!! If you get stuck in the rain, and they are not even used for a fiew months....plan on your car being down a long long time....cause u will lose it.....I learned the hard way!!!!!
dont drive so fast in the rain :) cant blame the tires unless they are defective, the drag radials aren't all season tires, might have been your mistake for thinking that they were.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Dang man.. Them tires are for ONE Thing, DRAG RACING... There not a all season tire, It's just you're common sence that wrecked you're car. Sorry It happend, But learn how to drive you car in every road surface!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts