Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling cause I would like to go a different direction, here are the details:

11.1 compression
408ci iron block
New 6.0L block
Eagle Forged LS1 Crank 4" Stroke
Callies LS1 Rods
Diamond Pistons
Diamond Pro-Select Rings
Federal Mogul Main Bearings
Federal Mogul Rod Bearings
Clevite Cam Bearings
ARP Main Studs
Custom Cam 242/248 on 112 LSA
LS6 Ported oil pump
Rollmaster Double Adj timing chain
FFHP Stage 3 Heads
CNC by PRC

Motor comes with Head Flow sheets, Short block build sheet, Warrenty Statement etc..
Motor is brand new and I won't even take it out of crate when it comes if you don't want me to. The motor has a transferable 12 month warrenty as long as the motor stays N/A.

I am putting bottom dollar down right off the bat. $6,500 shipped for tonight and tomorrow and then after that after that I will only do $6,400 plus shipping. :yeadog:

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
DayzedTA said:
I am selling cause I would like to go a different direction, here are the details:

11.1 compression
408ci iron block
New 6.0L block
Callies LS1 Rods
Diamond Pistons
Diamond Pro-Select Rings
Clevite Cam Bearings
ARP Main Studs
LS6 Ported oil pump
FFHP Stage 3 Heads
CNC by PRC

Motor comes with Head Flow sheets, Short block build sheet, Warrenty Statement etc..
Motor is brand new and I won't even take it out of crate when it comes if you don't want me to. The motor has a transferable 12 month warrenty as long as the motor stays N/A.

I am putting bottom dollar down right off the bat. $6,500 shipped for tonight and tomorrow and then after that after that I will only do $6,400 plus shipping. :yeadog:
Where were you about eight months ago? Should sell quick! :cheers:

·
Registered
497 Posts
DayzedTA said:

11.1 compression
408ci iron block
New 6.0L block
Callies LS1 Rods
Diamond Pistons
Diamond Pro-Select Rings
Clevite Cam Bearings
ARP Main Studs
LS6 Ported oil pump
FFHP Stage 3 Heads
CNC by PRC

how much hp should you expect from this motor? and who built it?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am expecting 500 hp/tq with only an LS6 intake and stock TB, good tune and true duals. 500 + with an LSX and 90mm.

The motor was built by ForceFed High Performance. The motor was built to be a runner but also to be very streetable. The car will run on pump gas 91-93 octane. Let me know if you want it or if you have any more questions.
Thanks Taylor :cheers:

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
looks like the motor was setup for some spray too!?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Ttt

I know it is tought trying to get anything close to what you paid for an engine, so here is a TTT for ya. Good luck with it. Are you going FI?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts