Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a Chevrolet dealer, and have a black Z06 for sale. It has the memory package, color-keyed floor mats, body side moldings, & electrochromic mirrors. MSRP is $49,070.
Please email me at [email protected] if interested. I am located in Avoca, Iowa.

Thankyou,
J Olesen

·
Registered
0 Posts
jolesen,

You may want to consider being a supporting vendor. There are many advantages, but we cannot allow you to advertise for free on this Forum.

Contact [email protected] for details. Further posts will be deleted.

·
Registered
0 Posts

On 2001-03-27 00:24, jolesen spewed forth this drivel:
I'm sorry, I didn't know that. What does it cost to be a supporting vendor?

Thankyou,
J Olesen

You have mail. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif Thank you.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Buy one now, you are going to mod it anyway.
Mine will be in on Mon or Tuesday. I'll trade an immaculate 6,000 mile 2000 for 35 large /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif. You won't be shooting me those wimpy A4 remarks:)

·
Registered
906 Posts
Carl.. Life is short...eat dessert first. Get a 01. Unless it is that Blue you seek...

·
Registered
680 Posts
I agree with Harley, if it's a color thing, buy the 02, other wise buy now and start enjoying Zfeeling!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Yet, some members will give up just about anything for that blue....eh Frank (chop, chop...hehe)

·
Registered
105 Posts
Yea enjoy now ..it wont take much to match what the '02 will have for HP./phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif
There is a Dealer in Beaumont TX who finally got in a Blzck Z06. I think he is wanting to make retirement on the sale??:( But it's for sale! NEW!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts