Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Took my son-in-law out for his first ride in a Corvette on Friday. He's 26. Couldn't believe he'd never been in one. Anyway, he likes old cars, generally from the muscle car era because from what he knows, they are THE cars when it comes to power. I think I changed his mind :D :eek: Granted, there is nothing that compares to a well running big block on the bottom end but our cars have it all over them. My '67 BB/400 Coupe would get with it pretty good but nothing like this car.

I think he had a good time but I heard a lot of "O-shit's" as I was in the throttle. Funny thing is, he had to go home as soon as we got home....something about changing his shorts... :roll: :eek2:

·
Registered
4,018 Posts
Hey Harry:

Glad you got out to play today. Maybe your son-in-law will rethink his vehicle choices and join us one day.

Today was Dawn wash day. Tomorrow the Zaino process begins. So many bottles, so little time.

Pat :D

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
4vettes glad you were able to show him what a modern vette could do. :D

Muffler whike I feel for you as you start the process (I did it last Sunday and am now getting ready for my 3rd coat of Z5) I think the results are awesome!

I also noticed that after my ride there was alot less muck and crap that had stuck to the car verses prior to the Z5 and Z6 treatments. :D

After my trip I was able to clean off the few waterspots and light grime with Z6.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts