Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Buick GS Nationals Invites all Corvettes to Race for FREE at Beech Bend

http://www.gsnationals.com/

Buick GS Nationals May 17 -_ 21 held at Beech Bend Raceway Bowling Green KY (Home of the National Corvette Museum and The Corvette assembly plant) invites any Corvette to make some ¼ passes at NO EXTRA CHARGE with payment of regular gate admission. This offer is for Corvettes ONLY.

This is a Buick only event, however in partnering with the National Corvette Museum over the years, we like to offer this special as a thank you for all of their efforts.

We a planning on having a C6 Z06 there to make some passes as well.

Although the event runs Tuesday the 17th through Saturday the 21st, The Corvettes will only be allowed to make ¼ mile passes on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Race track operating times are from 10:00am to 5:00 pm

So any Corvette that is in the Bowling Green area is welcome to run.

I plan on being their all week with my Z06. :)

Contacts at the Track regarding this program can be addresses to myself, Joe Harrington (630-707-0200), Nick Micale, John Chamberlain, or Ron Joseph.

Individuals at the Tech in station will be notified of this program.

Any questions, please contact me at 630-707-0200 or [email protected]

·
Registered
5,484 Posts
Joe

Very nice gesture on your part and the Buick GS Nationals and all involved.
Good luck with the event and hope the turn out is huge.:cheers:

Jack

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
They just do that because they like to beat up on us. :sneaky:

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Wwo! That would be fun, Joe!

I'd really like to join everyone at this event, but going to be tough to schedule. Our local Vette club is caravaning on May 30 to Holland , Mi and we have Gingerman Raceway to ourselves for several hours, otherwise, I'd drive to BG for this.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts