Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The dealer called and said he already got invoiced for my Z06! He told me that they usually receive the car before the invoice. It is in transit and expected 11/28 or 11/29. He even has the vin and it was just produced on 11/27!! This is so cool!!!

Jackhammer!!!!!:cry: :cheers: :z: :guiness:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
878 Posts
Jackhammer said:
The dealer called and said he already got invoiced for my Z06! He told me that they usually receive the car before the invoice. It is in transit and expected 11/28 or 11/29. He even has the vin and it was just produced on 11/27!! This is so cool!!!

Jackhammer!!!!!:cry: :cheers: :z: :guiness:
WOW, that was fast.. you should change your handle to 1luckydog ;)

Good luck.. post some pics when you get it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
168 Posts
Dang!!

That's quicker than mine...
Built 11/12
Dropped at dealer 11/16
Delivered to me 11/17

Dealer in Mid-Michigan

Its a blast- enjoy :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
638 Posts
I took delivery of mine two weeks after TPW, even the dealer was amazed when he saw the truck pull in. Also had the invoice before the car.

Good luck, you'll love it.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
7,033 Posts
8 months and counting

It's happened to me several times. In fact I just got my window sticker after almost 4 months of ownership. 8 months and counting for my 3rd Z06 ['03]. ;) Fubu/Les:cool:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
20,625 Posts
Fantastic!! :D :D Congrats and enjoy! :yeadog: I know you won't be reading this as you will be out driving it! :D Uh-oh, is it still snowing there? :-? :-?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,834 Posts
Jackhammer said:
The dealer called and said he already got invoiced for my Z06! He told me that they usually receive the car before the invoice. It is in transit and expected 11/28 or 11/29. He even has the vin and it was just produced on 11/27!! This is so cool!!!

Jackhammer!!!!!:cry: :cheers: :z: :guiness:
Hey jackhammer!

Today is the 30th! How's that new Z?:lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Z06 picked up

I picked it up today and it is AWESOME!! I cannot believe that is is my garage right now. Thanks guys!!! Pics coming soon

Jackhammer:cheers:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
376 Posts
Jack, don't hammer it yet!!:D After 500 miles, then hammer it!!:D Good luck with your new car!!:cheers:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
555 Posts
How long?

Does anybody know how long it will take to have the car built from the TPW? My TPW is Dec 10, will I have it by Christmas?

Thanks!
:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
388 Posts
Way to go Jackhammer!

Mine was built on 11/5/01 and I'm still waiting for it to get to the dealer! You'd think they were packing it here by dogsled or something....:(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,834 Posts
Z06KahunaCanuck said:
Way to go Jackhammer!

Mine was built on 11/5/01 and I'm still waiting for it to get to the dealer! You'd think they were packing it here by dogsled or something....:(
Hey Brutha!

Can't you get some of that Kahuna Magic going?:lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,834 Posts
sigung86 said:


Hey Brutha!

Can't you get some of that Kahuna Magic going?:lol:
Congratulations Jack! It'll take a year or two to wipe the smile off your mug! :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
282 Posts
Re: How long?

Rapid Transit said:
Does anybody know how long it will take to have the car built from the TPW? My TPW is Dec 10, will I have it by Christmas?

Thanks!
:D
That depends on the status of your car. If it's at 3100 or beyond the TPW is usually reliable. Even if that's the case you'll be lucky to get it by Christmas as CA has one of the longest delivery times. But don't dispair, you'll forget all the wait once you get the car. :)
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top