Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You guys were right . It was well worth the wait. I keep going out in my garage to look at it. It is raining here in Chicago but Saturday will be Sunny. I am not going to sleep tonight unless I sleep in the garage. This is AWESOME. I cannot believe how much lighter and faster the Z feels compared to my 00 Conv't.
You guys are like family !! Thanks for all your help getting me through the last week. I wasn't sure if I was going to make it to delivery day.

Jackhammer:cheers: :z: :guiness:

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Jack hammer

How did you get the car so fast after it was built? My car took about 7 weeks to get after it was built. Stuck on railroad sideings etc. Mine was born 2 days before the WTC 911 day. Was in their holding area 2 weeks before it could get a transport to the rail yard and the trip to California. I know how you feel and you and your new ZO6 will have a nice time together tomarrow. Biggest problem is keeping an egg between your right foot and the gas pedal for the first 500 miles or so. Oh yes and that light that comes on and says go to forth gear.:) :) :) :cheers:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts