Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
I was so happy to finally get outside and build something useful...and best of all, it was for my vette. I started by ordering the template from ** Edited by mdickie ** for $15 and then got some mdf relatively cheap. The I got some plain black auto carpet from autozone and went to work. Within an hour and a half I was done and had actually made myself proud. As simple as it was, I had fun and saved some good money. I definitely reccomend building one yourself if you havent already. One just like I built retails for 100-150 and one of andys partitions probably cost 300-400 (but are exceptional quality). But mine looks very stock and am very pleased with it so far. :cheers:

·
Registered
498 Posts
Ahhh another happy builder. I did mine last year and boy did it make a difference in the car. I just need the z06 logo. Thinking about printing one out with our color printer here.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Good going. :thumb: Think of all the other things you can do with the money you saved...you just bought an intake, Swain Tech coated the headers, got a dyno tune, etc etc... :cheers:

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Pictures please :z:

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
NBD, anyone that wants to get the template can send you a PM or an email...

Mark

·
Registered
373 Posts
Congrats! Pat03z06 and I built ours a few months ago and we decided to use some ultra lightweight material instead of MDF (see insulation stuff at Home Depot :D ).

I love it and it cost all of like $10 each to make. If anything happens too I can make another one or more in less than an hour! :z:

·
Registered
373 Posts
pat03z06 said:
Ya and it weighs like nothing at all. :thumb:
Werd. :thumb:

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
I'm going to have to make one also.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts