Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm hearing alot of positive feedback from these two exhaust systems. What are the pro's and con's of each? Oh and by the way, does it make a difference switching from dual tips to quad tips because I personally prefer the quad tips? Which of these exhaust systems would you guys go for & why? YOUR FEEDBACK IS VERY MUCH APPRECIATED.

DARRELL

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
2 tips versus 4 tips. 4 tips weight a little more. The sound is the same. 4 tips cost a more.

bullets vs. stingers The stingers are a little louder and the GHL's are slightly deeper in tone. :cheers:

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Depends if you're talking about the GHL or B&B Bullets. If the latter, the four tip will darken unevenly compared to the Stingers, and I don't know about the GhL. B&B will be loudest, followed by Borla, and then GHL. All should sound and look great, but the GHLs are fully polished.

·
Registered
128 Posts
the B&B Bullets have a little louder/deeper/aggressive sound to them compared to the borla stingers

i liked them the best (bullets), that's why i went with them...the headers made them even better :)

it's all preference....get what you like

·
Registered
318 Posts
I love my GHL Magnum Plus, but you really need to hear them in person to decide which you like best. Of course, I didn't do that. I picked GHL for looks. :)

Click here for a higher rez shot.

·
Registered
5,046 Posts
IT L GO said:
2 tips versus 4 tips. 4 tips weight a little more. The sound is the same. 4 tips cost a more.
Yep, really there is so little performance difference between the systems, you are basically asking for personal opinion on looks and sound. Best to attend a corvette gathering and hear the systems for yourself. Also if you plan to get headers down the road, keep in mind the sound will get louder. Good Luck

·
Registered
830 Posts
jason31 said:
The stock zo6 exaust is about as good as it gets. Go for headers, go faster. :yeadog:

If I were to do them I go with B&B :thumb:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts