Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
IMO you need to list every Mod that you have made to your car. That will draw potential byers attention. Good luck on your sale. :cheers:

·
Registered
212 Posts
IT L GO said:
IMO you need to list every Mod that you have made to your car. That will draw potential byers attention. Good luck on your sale. :cheers:
Do you have red neon lighting in the air scoop? That picture makes it look like you have taken some ideas from Michael Knight and the Knight Rider car.. Does your vette talk? :D

Anyway, looks like a great car - good luck with the sale. :z:

·
Registered
135 Posts
Rob,
Sorry to hear that you are selling the car. Good luck with the sale.

Let me know if you are interested in selling your stock catback. Thanks.

George

·
Registered
141 Posts
would u be interested in selling the wheels???? just thought id ask

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Didnt you just have the car heavily modded recently? What's funny is Im thinking about selling mine too just after heavily modding it. Good Luck.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ive been building the car longer than ive driven it....lol its kinda stupid if u think about it :drunk: but its just a car u know?
Besides I plan on getting the new z6 and modding the crap out that too.... :thumb: In the distant future.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sorry the wheels go with the car. LOL they are the only ones I have for it, except for the ccw rears. Just go have ur painted cobrakid its cheap and looks great!

·
Registered
2 Posts
My brotha Rob! It's Brock. WTF I can't believe you're selling your whip! I was shocked when I saw this thread. I was like...no it can't be!?!? Man, I can't believe you're goin to let your car go after all the hard work, time, and money that you've put into it :(...I feel ya man. But you gotta do what you gotta do. Sometimes you have to lose a little, to gain more in the end. But like you said, it was in the shop more than you got to drive it, it's too bad you weren't able to enjoy it for very long. Anyway, I hope to see ya in a vette again soon...maybe we'll both have c6 z06's by then lol. At least you have the pimp S10 to smob in lol. Hit me up this weekend. Late homz

·
Registered
43 Posts
Damm I was trippin for a sec....I thought when I met you and Troy you were tell me how much work you had put in , and then I saw you sellin......Good to see your keeping it. Still trying to get a house too, right?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts