Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On my way to work this morning on I-95 about three miles south of the Jacksonville International Airport, I noticed a black C-6 coming up behind me pretty fast. It looked wider than what I am used to seeing. When it passed on the left, I could tell it was the new Z06. I sped up to catch it as it was slowed by traffic. It had a Kentucky dealer plate ot it, not a manufacturer's plate. It was X7 331M and had a Warren Co. sticker at the bottom. It was driven by an older gentleman with grey hair and glasses, but I could not see his face. The other man was about 30 with very short hair. I gave a big thumbs up. The passenger looked at me, but did not respond in any way. I assume they were on the way to Sebring. The car looked a little lower than my Z06 and there did not appear to be as much air space between the fender and the top of the tire. I have seen all the pictures, but seeing the car in person was really cool. I must say, I really like it now. The pictures just did not do it for me. All I can say is my 2004 Z06 can expect a garage mate as soon as I can get one. It is incredible, even in the rain!!!

·
Registered
636 Posts
The other night - about 4 am - I was driving home from LA and a very bright light came up from behind me.....I thought..."Wow!...that is really moving fast! Suddenly my car stopped...everything went dead. Then the light hovered over my car and two alien beings jumped out and showed me their new C6Z06...

Ahhh..just fun'in with ya! :rofl:

Good spot and I'm happy to hear that the car looks great.

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Very :coo: I don't know what to say about the A$$ in the right seat. :eek:

·
Registered
830 Posts
I guess you're full of it. Because if it was really a Corvette, the guy should have waved. :D

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was driving my daily driver 1993 Ford Festiva. I would not have waved at me either!! :lol:

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Very I don't know what to say about the A$$ in the right seat.

For him, it's as good as it's going to get, he will probably never own one.
But as they say, there's an ass for every seat.

Good spot, thanks for the info.

·
Registered
808 Posts
Z06-LITE said:
On my way to work this morning on I-95 about three miles south of the Jacksonville International Airport, I noticed a black C-6 coming up behind me pretty fast. It looked wider than what I am used to seeing. When it passed on the left, I could tell it was the new Z06. I sped up to catch it as it was slowed by traffic. It had a Kentucky dealer plate ot it, not a manufacturer's plate. It was X7 331M and had a Warren Co. sticker at the bottom. It was driven by an older gentleman with grey hair and glasses, but I could not see his face. The other man was about 30 with very short hair. I gave a big thumbs up. The passenger looked at me, but did not respond in any way. I assume they were on the way to Sebring. The car looked a little lower than my Z06 and there did not appear to be as much air space between the fender and the top of the tire. I have seen all the pictures, but seeing the car in person was really cool. I must say, I really like it now. The pictures just did not do it for me. All I can say is my 2004 Z06 can expect a garage mate as soon as I can get one. It is incredible, even in the rain!!!
I believe this is the car:

I got the pic from another vette forum. TBYRNE posted it from pics he took during museum pic up of his C6 yellow vert.

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
Quote "The other night - about 4 am - I was driving home from LA and a very bright light came up from behind me.....I thought..."Wow!...that is really moving fast! Suddenly my car stopped...everything went dead. Then the light hovered over my car and two alien beings jumped out and showed me their new C6Z06...

Ahhh..just fun'in with ya!

Geeze they got you too Huh :pp:

·
Registered
415 Posts
Actually guys....that was me in my black Z and you guys weren't quite awake yet :D

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Thanks for sharing. :coo:

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
kgc said:
The other night - about 4 am - I was driving home from LA and a very bright light came up from behind me.....I thought..."Wow!...that is really moving fast! Suddenly my car stopped...everything went dead. Then the light hovered over my car and two alien beings jumped out and showed me their new C6Z06...

Ahhh..just fun'in with ya! :rofl:

I hope they skipped the anal probing...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts