Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Theres a nice pic of the C5 Registry folks holding up our banner over at www.c5registry.com

Click Hot News on the left then click on the Oct. 8th news story.

I thought it was a nice gesture. :z: :z: :z:

·
Registered
0 Posts
I knew right away where that banner came from....nice work Tom!! :cool:

Have to hand it to those boys at the C5Registry...it was very gratious of them to host that picture!! :cheers:

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Great pics of Petit Lemans Tom! You should get bonus points for the banner pic with Dan & Jake! :cheers:

Zippy :z: :z:

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Well well, those C5 Registry boys aren't so bad after all :)

If you guys are watching, thanks!!!!

Nice to see the Vette community always has a place for one more :)

JC

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
N4C5S said:
Well well, those C5 Registry boys aren't so bad after all :)

If you guys are watching, thanks!!!!

Nice to see the Vette community always has a place for one more :)

JC
It's called salesmanship JC. When 1fast, Jake Delaney, a couple of others, and I were sitting in the lounge of our motel looking at the photos on my laptop Dan came in and seeing some of the other banner pics I took, he asked me how did you get these people to pose with the banner? I said I got you and Jake to do it didn't I?:)
This was their way of showing support to z06vette.com. They are not to happy about our buddy in AZ either.

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
Zippy said:
Great pics of Petit Lemans Tom! You should get bonus points for the banner pic with Dan & Jake! :cheers:

Thanks Tony:
I wish I had time to take more and I coudn't carry my camera and work.
I got the pics you sent me, I'll be posting them soon.

Tom

·
Registered
3,709 Posts
I happened to meet Dan and his crew as they where heading south back to FL after the Road Atlanta race. I was at a gas station exit 18 near Valdosta, Ga on I-75. They where driving in a surburban pulling the C5 Registry Show Car. I was filling up my Z06 heading back to Atlanta after spending the w/e in Daytona with my family. We chatted for a few and they where very polite.
:cheers:

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
I've met a fair bunch of them here in Atlanta - especially Chaz - a great guy!

M

·
0 Posts
Zippy said:

too true, way to go Tom :cheers:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts