Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
You can also get them thru rockauto.com. I just ordered a full set and had them shipped to my door for less than $100. It took 3 days total.

·
Registered
197 Posts
:jammin: I agree with wtknght1 I just ordered and recieved total three days, $96.00 to my door. Made in Canada, not Brazil like the stock ones. Only bad thing is they are not coated so the hubs and non friction are will rust, but who care for $96.00 and they only last me one year they are great.

·
Banned
809 Posts
fatbillybob said:
Thanks! you guys are awesome! Rockauto!!!!
Yeah.. Rockauto is great! Same rotors that NAPA sells (BPC -- Brake Parts Company) only cheaper. Brembo even rebrands these and sells them as OEM replacements.

Sal

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
I've got the NAPA rotors on my car and their great. My factory ones developed a bunch of cracks that chewed up my pads. So far the NAPA ones offer up the same performance as the stock ones and aren't showing any signs of cracking. Just be sure to paint the hubs with some high temperature paint so they don't rust.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Which brand on rockauto.com did you guys buy?

All Safe, Raybestos, Wagner???

·
Banned
809 Posts
ZO SIC said:
Which brand on rockauto.com did you guys buy?

All Safe, Raybestos, Wagner???
Raybestos. I wouldn't be surprised if the other two were identicle except for the price. The Raybesto's is what we buy though. It's the same rotor as the NAPA rotors.

Sal

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
I've been using the NAPA ones for over a year now with no issues. Same ones as the C5. I have (or had I guess since I'm in DC now) a NAPA distribution center a few miles from my house in Memphis so I could get them for less than Rockauto when shipping was included. Either way, they work fine.

Interestingly, sometimes the NAPA rotors come "Made in Canada", sometimes "Made in USA" but never "Made in Brazil"...

·
Registered
327 Posts
Subdriver said:
I've been using the NAPA ones for over a year now with no issues. Same ones as the C5. I have (or had I guess since I'm in DC now) a NAPA distribution center a few miles from my house in Memphis so I could get them for less than Rockauto when shipping was included. Either way, they work fine.

Interestingly, sometimes the NAPA rotors come "Made in Canada", sometimes "Made in USA" but never "Made in Brazil"...

Funny, my local Napa quoted me $75+ per rotor...

·
Registered
350 Posts
Don't look at what the box says. Look at the back side of the rotor for where it was made. The Brazil rotors are the stock GM rotors and are about $50. The other ones are made in Canada and you can get them for about $15 each. Just buy the cheapest ones you can and run 'em til they crack thru.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts