Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you guys think the Value of the C5 Z06 will hold ,now that the C6 has been anounced.

Vone

·
Registered
9,957 Posts
Normal depreciation based off the actual purchase price of the car when new.

JMO

·
Registered
148 Posts
JBsZ06 said:
Normal depreciation based off the actual purchase price of the car when new.
Actually, if you have access to Manheim and can look at auction prices, the C5 Z06 has been UP about $2,000 since December...

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
I read in some Vette mag that Z06 prices were a bit softer than other C5 prices because of the perception that Z06's have been driven hard. :-?
I'm not sure where they would get that idea. :lol:

·
Premium Member
5,534 Posts
Steve, I've seen you drive so I can't comment on what your Z06 will be worth but for everyone else I think the price will hold where it is... :thumb:

·
Registered
265 Posts
Tom Steele said:
Actually, if you have access to Manheim and can look at auction prices, the C5 Z06 has been UP about $2,000 since December...
Just last week several 03's went through and all sold for over 35K, some over 36K. Add Auction fees, transportation, and shop fees, those cars will have to sell for about 37-38K to make even a small profit. I'd have to think prices are very strong at this point. I also noticed that there was no difference in price betwen a used Vette with 10 miles or one with 10,000 miles. So if you have a Vette with 1,500 miles, go drive it!

Dave

1 - 7 of 7 Posts