Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking at getting some new wheels and tires for my z06 not sure what size would actually fit without rubbing. Will ZR1 wheels fit can't find a threat about this. Can somebody tell me if they will?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey guys I have similar question to Cash10.
I had my 2003 z06 out and found the tires to be very slippery. It is to be expected. Car has original tires on it with 13500 miles. I know there are many answers but wanted to hear from people you have tried several options. Car is yellow and I would love to get some black aftermarket wheels with the correct offset for the c5 z06. Also would be fine changing diameters if needed to go with more available tires. The question is what wheel tire option is a good economical choice and offers great performance? I don't want the tires to stick out more and create stones chipping paint. I will keep original tires and wheels as is for the ability to make the car absolutely stock when time comes for it to be collected.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi there, i'm pretty new on this site, i just both a 2002 z06 corvette, and i would like to know if i can install 18inch in the front and 19inch in the back, front 245-40-zr18, back 285-35-zr19,

thanks to reply if you know the answer.

Bitchinvette.

·
Z06 Tech Advisor
1,820 Posts
Yes that will work but you must get with a tuner and make tuning changes as your new setup on it's own will effect the speedometer, ABS and traction control
so inside the PCM is tables with values of rear tires and wheel size that needs to be changed for the ones your putting on

1 - 5 of 5 Posts