Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Of course you guys saw the decent ABC coverage of the race at Mid Ohio this weekend. While giving priorty to the prototype class, ABC did have good shots of the Vettes and the Saleen, which qualified first in the GTS class, but could not make the pace with our boys Fellows and company.
Great day for the Corvette family. The Vipers were not a factor as far as I could tell. :D

Boy those prototypes are FAST. They went around the GTS cars like they were standing still

·
Registered
906 Posts
Dennis Jurs said:
Boy those prototypes are FAST. They went around the GTS cars like they were standing still
I hear that.

They are amazing. Just imagine Michael Schumacher in his F1 car on the same track as these guys. I wonder if the prototypes could hang(on a tight track in the twisties).

I wasn't able to finish watchin' the race. How long did the Saleen lead? The Saleen would be a good car if it could finish the race without mechancal/electrical problems and wasn't racin' against Ron and Andy in Corvettes.:D

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I did not see the whole race, but the Saleen was not out front for very long. Once they get the car to handle, they will be formidable competition. Also think the Saleen broke something.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts