Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm watching for Ken to take his delivery, but I haven't seen any cars in the delivery area since yesterday. Would somebody take a look and see if any cars are in there?? The cameras are suppose to refresh every 20 seconds. I'm starting to wonder if something is wrong with the network here at work. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif

http://www.corvettemuseum.com/webcam/index.htm

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
Frank,

I got a T3 line on it and it aint happining, must be there server ????

I got all cams up now, no del cars seen, one red under skydome???

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Frank, I'm seeing the same thing (nuthin). /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Damn!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_flaming.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_flaming.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_flaming.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_flaming.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_flaming.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_flaming.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_flaming.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_flaming.gif

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just called the museum and they didn't know they were having a problem, so they are looking into it.

On a good note, they haven't started any deliveries yet this morning.

·
Registered
61 Posts
How long does it typically take to recieve delivery at the museum once you place the order at a dealer? Thanks in advance for your answers. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
EHStaley7

Welcome to the FORUM, useally it only adds a few days per say to the del. but it adds a liftime of memories!!!!

/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
Frank,

The cams went offline, do we have to fly JC out ?????
/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
61 Posts
IMA Z06- Thanks for the quick answer and the forum welcome. I am looking forward to ordering a Z06 when my wife and finances say I can /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif . I'm also looking forward to everyone's opinions here. Thanks /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
My images are updating, but no car. I emailed Judy for some info.

WELCOME EH /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Vince

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
I really wanted to see my bud C5VENOM get his delivery. Just checked the webcams - they appear to be refreshing the images, but as pointed out earlier - no cars in the delivery areas!

It's 10:40 A.M. there - when do they put the morning delivery cars out? Bummer!!

/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_flaming.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_flaming.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_flaming.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_flaming.gif
/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
That's C5Venom's Black beauty - damn that car looks good! I am enjoying that delivery with you - bud!

Finally!!!

/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif
/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

http://www.geocities.com/pmontelo/c5venom.html

/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

1985 Coupe/Red
2002 Z06 Order# DKFFMZ - TPW 8/6 - DOA /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif
2002 Z06/Millennium Yellow/Black/All but PSMs
Try #2 - TPW 8/20!!!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts