Registered
340 Posts
Hey they should also post the video of the Z07, that one was pretty cool

·
Registered
0 Posts

On 2001-08-19 10:58, Vetteless spewed forth this drivel:
Hey they should also post the video of the Z07, that one was pretty cool
?? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif ?? I didn't see that one. Where's it at?? I sent the video of Agent Z06 (Jason) to JC this morning to post. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Congrats,that's a great video music and all.G /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
On 2001-08-19 11:02, fcalmes spewed forth this drivel:

?? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif ?? I didn't see that one. Where's it at?? I sent the video of Agent Z06 (Jason) to JC this morning to post. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Thanks Frank... Jason did a great job of capturing the moment!

I look forward to seeing it posted... /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

·
Registered
0 Posts
Jason,

That's SUPER!!!

I was going to try tomorrow, but since I am at work, I'm always in and out of the office. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif Your help would be greatly appreciated!! Manatee bailed me out on C5Venom's delivery. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

I had a problem this morning capturing images while Joe was at the Museum. I snapped 45 shots, and when I went to put them all together, every one was identical to the first. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif I have never had that happen!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
That is great! Perfect tune.

·
Registered
0 Posts
OOOPS!! I think I had a brain fart!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif

I thought I sent it too you this morning. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

I don't have Joe's from this morning. Jason is going to get Joe's delivery tomorrow.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts