Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WOW!

My co-worker went to a car show in Atlantic City yesterday and Kerbeck was there with a display.

$7500 OFF ON A C6!!

They had their goon squad of scrubbed 20-somethings who couldn't answer any questions about leasing or financing but would usher interested parties into their shuttle to be whisked away back to the dealership!

I guess they aren't as "HOT" :D as GM would have liked.

If you like the look, seems like you don't have to wait until the end of the year to get the great deal!

The new Z was there and it looked awesome in black also.

They had a sweet, mint `03 Blk Z06 there for $37500.

I dunno.... I'm just not a C6 devotee. If I had the money to buy a new C6 - I'd keep my C5Z. There are so many other cool toyz to buy!! For one thing, I'd pay cash for the new K1200S I have on order!! :thumb:

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
I wonder if they'll be the first dealer to get the new Z? I believe they're the largest Corvette dealer in the country. They're so close to me yet I never went to visit their Corvette showroom. I hear it's pretty cool.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
MSiska said:
Was that a generic sign or attached to one C6?

No. It was on all (from what I understand) their in-stock coupes. :eek:

Did not apply to verts. :cry:

·
Premium Member
20,625 Posts
$7500 off is better than GM in the Driveway! GMID average $6100 off.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
MSiska said:
$7500 off is better than GM in the Driveway! GMID average $6100 off.

When this happens it generally means that there is some combination of dealer incentive(s) in effect :D

·
Registered
15 Posts
Was It

WAS IT A NEW C-6 OR A C-6 FACTORY CAR. I WILL BET IT IS A C-6 FACTORY CAR.
DEALERS HAVE BEEN ADVERTISING THEM AS NEW C-6 BUT HAVE ALOT OF MILE ON THEM.I WILL BET THIS IS WHAT THIS IS. :idea:

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Anyone have any figures that compare this years numbers so far against last years during the same time frame? :cheers:

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Kerbeck has 22 Coupes in stock with 25 plus inbound. Sounds to me like there are not exactly flying off the shelves. :cheers:

·
Registered
6,273 Posts
The $7500 off is for USED C6 coupes. These are very early build automatic coupes. Very low serial numbers, varoius mileage, all automatic.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Will be interesting to see if the new Z will help reduce the price on the base c6, if the 2 are priced to closely together...

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
defender said:
WOW!

My co-worker went to a car show in Atlantic City yesterday and Kerbeck was there with a display.

$7500 OFF ON A C6!!

They had their goon squad of scrubbed 20-somethings who couldn't answer any questions about leasing or financing but would usher interested parties into their shuttle to be whisked away back to the dealership!

I guess they aren't as "HOT" :D as GM would have liked.

If you like the look, seems like you don't have to wait until the end of the year to get the great deal!

The new Z was there and it looked awesome in black also.

They had a sweet, mint `03 Blk Z06 there for $37500.

I dunno.... I'm just not a C6 devotee. If I had the money to buy a new C6 - I'd keep my C5Z. There are so many other cool toyz to buy!! For one thing, I'd pay cash for the new K1200S I have on order!! :thumb:
WOW already :eek: The nice but fat girl is true after all :rofl:
If they price the C6Z over 65K,this will happen to the Z also..
The market is changing alot,it seems like every day some manufacturer is coming up with some kind of 450 plus HP vehicle :guiness:
I know they are much more expencive.But you also get good customer service :guiness:

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
It was only a matter of time. Same with the Z.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts