Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The History Channel will show a program on the C6 Corvette assembly at Bowling Green, Ky.

"Hands on History," will be shown on June 9, 12 PM EST. The host, Ron Hazelton, as he goes thru the assembly line and a test dirve of one of the first finished C6.

Check your local listings for date, time etc.

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Thanks for the Heads up Zippy :z:

·
Registered
396 Posts
Can't Wait!
:jammin:

·
Registered
63 Posts
It was a good show. Greatly appreciate the heads up. The info that was in that show should also be on the tour.

Ford sells a video at the Ford truck plant that details the construction of the last gerneration of Mustangs. It would be nice for GM to follow suit. The information brings a new appreciation for the car and the enginering, work that goes into it.

ken

·
Registered
282 Posts
Thanks for the info. I remembered to TIVO it and just watched it today. It was very interesting to see the assembly line and some of the history.

My TIVO actually prompted me several months ago about a special "Corvettete: Rebuilding and American Icon" (I think this was the title) on the Discovery channel. This was a great program and it was actually what peaked my interest in getting a new C6 and a few web searches later I found this forum.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts