Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
#1 and #2 in GT1 qualifying today at Mid-Ohio.

They both crashed last year's qualifying times which were quickest at the time. They beat the Maserati, and just pistol whipped the Viper......gosh, I hated to see that :)

Dave Hill was on hand giving a C6/Z06 dog-pony. Not too much info. i thought he was going to drop a hint on Z06 MSRP, but he only said it would be announced in June.
'
They are going to allow the mainstream press to fully review the Z06 in July.

First time I have been next to one. They had three of them there that you could sit in. A WIDE car. A lot more "wedgy" than the C5. Many more hard angles on the car. Not a silky smooth design like the C5. I still don't like the looks of them, but you can't argue with the package they put together from a performance standpoint. WOW, those calipers are HUGE......the wheels are really nice though. give a great view of the calipers and drilled rotors

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
3 cheers for the Corvette team :mug: :mug: :mug:

·
Registered
164 Posts
the c6 z is going to be a very nice car.think i'll sit the first year out though.(gonna try anyway!!!).i'm more than happy w/the c5 z and i also want to see if the c6 z's have any first year bugs to be worked out

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
Thanks for the info. I think I am going to take a break from studying for a few hours today (watching the Monaco Grand Prix right now) and watch the race live on CBS at 1pm eastern.

Wish I was there. I had a wonderful time at that race last year. For those of you there, hope you have a great day. :cheers:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts