Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have really debated this but have decided to continue with my Z order - I own a triple black C6 z51 convertible - I am number 12 on a very large Z dealer in Pa and believe I would have my car before year end or shortly in the first quarter of 2006 - the debate was around the theme of the roof (open air driving) however I made my final decision based on the overall look and performance of the Z06 to the standard C6 - additionally, the convertible trunk space simply does not cut it - its very difficult if not almost impossible to get a golf cart bag into the trunk or any more-then-overnight luggage. Cant wait for the new Z - my order will be placed for black/black -- its going to be a killer!!

·
Registered
9,957 Posts
I think you've made the right decision..

The new Z will be amazing....

Go for it!

JB

·
Registered
296 Posts
RTY2005 said:
I have really debated this but have decided to continue with my Z order - I own a triple black C6 z51 convertible - I am number 12 on a very large Z dealer in Pa and believe I would have my car before year end or shortly in the first quarter of 2006 - the debate was around the theme of the roof (open air driving) however I made my final decision based on the overall look and performance of the Z06 to the standard C6 - additionally, the convertible trunk space simply does not cut it - its very difficult if not almost impossible to get a golf cart bag into the trunk or any more-then-overnight luggage. Cant wait for the new Z - my order will be placed for black/black -- its going to be a killer!!
You are one lucky SOG. :jammin:

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
TetraU said:
You are one lucky SOG. :jammin:
The new Zee is going to raise the bar to a new level :thumb:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts