Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The salesman says this is the first C6 Vert in Arkansas. I'm not sure if he can verify this, but it sure is good lookin!

The guy picking it up was real nice and extra happy. He also has a 65 fuelie. :coo:

The dealership also has this new 6-Speed coupe for sale. :thumb:

·
Registered
5,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sanford said:
Is the top "auto"?
You know what? I forgot to ask. :bmad: That would interesting to know considering the production hurdles.

·
Premium Member
4,362 Posts
Here's a yellow one on display at Daytona.

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
That Black Vert would sure fit in with my other toys :coo:

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
I really like the C6 Vert -- much more so than the C6 coupe, and triple black on a vert is my preference. I factory ordered a new '01 vert back in 2000, triple black. I think the C6 body looks very nice as a convertible and like that GM can now offer a legitimate 400 hp rag top vette ready to go. If I didnt have a blown C5 Z06 already, this would be my vette of choice. It's really a nice car. As much as I love my blown Z, nothing beats a Corvette with the top down on a warm summer night.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Now what said:
I really like the C6 Vert -- much more so than the C6 coupe, and triple black on a vert is my preference. I factory ordered a new '01 vert back in 2000, triple black. I think the C6 body looks very nice as a convertible and like that GM can now offer a legitimate 400 hp rag top vette ready to go. If I didnt have a blown C5 Z06 already, this would be my vette of choice. It's really a nice car. As much as I love my blown Z, nothing beats a Corvette with the top down on a warm summer night.

I agree :guiness: , but I'll think that rear end needs that revision just like the c4 had done which took the c4 from a great vette to one the best looking sports cars :cheers:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts