Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wonder

Text speaks for itself. I am not sure if this guy is a facotry authorized dealer or what his story is. I just thought i would pass it along to my bros incase it is legit.

If you want I just graduated law school and need a present

·
Registered
221 Posts
People did this for the normal c6 too. Im sure it is legit, but the fact remains there are so many constraints and stuff that who would deal with it. For instance...
the car will be ready for delivery before the end of 2005 or you will be entitled and have the option to ask for your $10,000 non-refundable deposit back plus 10% APR in interest, no questions asked." Says non-refundable but yet if they dont deliver its refundable. Also why would they make the buy it now price 68k. They SHOULD just make an auction. Heck they're already making 3k extra on the car, plus whatever they get at auction. Technically right now they are asking for 72k above sticker. Hopefully any person that can afford a z06, or a bag of peanuts at that, realizes that even if the bid goes for 1cent, then actually they are paying 3,000.01.

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
I don't care how good the new Z06 is, I would never pay anything over MSRP :NoNo:

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
IT L GO said:
I don't care how good the new Z06 is, I would never pay anything over MSRP :NoNo:
Amen. I hope that every Z06 priced over sticker rots on the lot before anyone buys it. Damn scum-bag dealers.

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
snakecharmer said:
Amen. I hope that every Z06 priced over sticker rots on the lot before anyone buys it. Damn scum-bag dealers.

Who's this dealer, Nostrosdamous? :bs:

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
george said:
Who's this dealer, Nostrosdamous? :bs:
Any dealer you care to chose around here. ALL of them have said they are going to charge at least 10K over sticker for the first batch.

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
snakecharmer said:
Any dealer you care to chose around here. ALL of them have said they are going to charge at least 10K over sticker for the first batch.
My scumbag dealer charges 10K over for convertibles....So I guess 20K over for the Z06...I'm having mine drop shipped there.

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Your going to see more of this "over sticker" as soon as the car is out. :(

Zippy :mah: :mah:

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
snakecharmer said:

You mean STEALERS -- Harley has been doing that crap for years also. That is why I am back on a Kawasaki... Well that and it is a lot faster.

Chris

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Zippy said:
Your going to see more of this "over sticker" as soon as the car is out. :(

Zippy :mah: :mah:

They won't get my bread then. They won't be twisting my arm. Let them find another fish, the seas full of them. I'll wait and save $10,000 and buy one used. Screw em, they must think we are all fools. :bs:

·
Registered
49 Posts
Dealers

Stealers, Scumbags... the names go on. I wish the public would just put their foot down and say no more to dealermarkups!!!
I wish I could legally punch my last Corvettte salesman in the throat! Coming out with that shirt, tie and that phony smile treating you like royalty until the deal is made.

Enough about salesmen, I'm off my soapbox!!

·
Registered
162 Posts
c5scottman said:
Stealers, Scumbags... the names go on. I wish the public would just put their foot down and say no more to dealermarkups!!!
I wish I could legally punch my last Corvettte salesman in the throat! Coming out with that shirt, tie and that phony smile treating you like royalty until the deal is made.

Enough about salesmen, I'm off my soapbox!!
I agree with you 100%. I feel that way about a lot of dealerships I've dealt with in the past. There have been a few times I actually enjoyed the process of buying a new car, but those are the times l paid way too much. Unfortunately, the salesman is a necessary evil in the new car buying process.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts