Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i'm sure this is in the wrong section but i'm a previous owner of a c5 z06 and unfortunately totaled it a few years back. I haven't been active on this page since and now I'm in the market to purchase a C6 Z06 but i'm unable to view the classifieds section of this site. Is there a post minimum that i must reach before being able to view it? Thanks in advance

·
Premium Member
10,080 Posts
Welcome back. I moved your post to the "Member Want-to-buy-Parts & Cars" forum. There should not be any reason you can't see or access this section. The For Sale section requires a minimum of 50 posts to be able to list anything for sale (but you should still be able to view that forum.)

·
Administrator
21,250 Posts
So i'm sure this is in the wrong section but i'm a previous owner of a c5 z06 and unfortunately totaled it a few years back. I haven't been active on this page since and now I'm in the market to purchase a C6 Z06 but i'm unable to view the classifieds section of this site. Is there a post minimum that i must reach before being able to view it? Thanks in advance
Here's the problem...and the solution.

You are able to view the classified section but you're probably seeing little, if any, sales. If you go to that section and scroll down a bit you will see that the default setting for that area is '30 days'. That means you will only see threads posted or responded to in the last 30 days. If nothing is showing up, change the setting to '1 year' or 'the beginning' and you will see the threads you are interested in.

Mike

1 - 4 of 4 Posts