Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check out ebay item 4557139821. I can't believe this. Bidding on the amount you are willing to pay over MSRP. Bid is $26,000.00 over MSRP.

·
Premium Member
5,276 Posts
Tony Skarbic said:
Check out ebay item 4557139821. I can't believe this. Bidding on the amount you are willing to pay over MSRP. Bid is $26,000.00 over MSRP.
Well, you know what they say - everytime someone farts, a stupid person get's their wings.. :p

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Free country. Maybe he's going to sell a vasoline super tanker headed for Greece next week. ;)

How can he sell something he doesn't have to sell? :screwy:

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The dealer has the allocation for the car, he is just selling the order to the highest bidder. The winning bidder will then order the car he/she wants.
As the saying goes in the car business, there's an ass for every seat.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Looks like the five people on the bid retraction list don't know how to read! Bid is "only" at 10,000 above list....people are nuts!

·
Registered
20 Posts
I was told by another major website host that if I too would pay over MSRP I could jump his list...All ethical until the $$ starts flying. Face it guys people who will pay over MSRP will be some of the few in "Z06's" this year. Guess most of us will be waiting a few years until the gotta have it now crowd has spent their dough.

·
Registered
359 Posts
BroncoJef said:
I was told by another major website host that if I too would pay over MSRP I could jump his list...All ethical until the $$ starts flying. Face it guys people who will pay over MSRP will be some of the few in "Z06's" this year. Guess most of us will be waiting a few years until the gotta have it now crowd has spent their dough.
Don't worry, it will come down once GM can build the car and supply more to the public....you have hundreds of people at once getting the car making availability a key issue.....
Hang in there

1 - 8 of 8 Posts