Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Pictures - C6-Z06 @ Panama City Beach Cruise!

Pics I took (31 total) are posted @ http://www.corvetteclubcentralga.org/gallery/C6-Z06-Pics

This is a pre-production C6-Z06 (#53 ? off the line, I think). It was piloted down from BG by Carl Haas, Corvette Plant Quality Control Reliability Manager. Reportedly, this is the first time the C6-Z06 was ever this far south.

:cool:

·
Registered
221 Posts
Great pictures thanks...still wouldnt buy the orange but it looks pretty good. I do think the other colors look better though. To me the orange doesnt make the car look as sporty or as fast, anyone else? And i dont like the red covers with the orange exterior, they just dont go.
Thanks again for the pics.

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Thanks for the pictures. That new Z06 would look good in any color, even primer. :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
219 Posts
jub jub said:
Nice pics Chris! I like the color on that one!
i totally agree! i've always liked the orange, but it really looks sweet on the new Z! :z:

great pics!

·
Registered
639 Posts
kedvesh said:
Pics I took (31 total) are posted @ http://www.corvetteclubcentralga.org/gallery/C6-Z06-Pics

This is a pre-production C6-Z06 (#53 ? off the line, I think). It was piloted down from BG by Carl Haas, Corvette Plant Quality Control Reliability Manager. Reportedly, this is the first time the C6-Z06 was ever this far south.

:cool:
Thanks for posting the pics.
What a great time! We had 195 vetts that followed the new Z from Dothan AL. to panama city FL. We spent the weekend on the beach,Carl Haus gave a seminar on the new Z and answered questions,and he also auctioned off corvette items for the covette museum. Wendel Strode was also on hand to help with the auction and to receive the money for the museum. This was our 25TH year for this event. Thanks to all that came and we envite everyone to join us next year. :thumb:

·
Registered
420 Posts
Thanks for the cool pix!!! I especially like the location of the battery in the right rear storage area. I also noted that the preproduction Z06 emblems don't list the HP rating. Very Cool!!! :thumb:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
c5neb said:
I also noted that the preproduction Z06 emblems don't list the HP rating.
If I remember correctly, Carl said they're toying with that.

Bottom line on this particular version WRT badging, etc., all is subject to review.

Carl was also asked "more than a few times" :D by many people about pricing and delivery. He stayed away from mentioning a price and said, "September...September" on delivery/availability.

·
Registered
5,491 Posts
There were 2 C6 Z06's at Sebring, Fla. in March. They were also seen in Miami and Daytona so they have been further south than Panama City and much earlier.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts