Corvette Z06 Forum banner

C6 Z06 * * Pics * *

3K views 15 replies 12 participants last post by  Cave Man 
#1 ·

photochops.... :mug:

See less See more
#7 ·
Wow... that C6R rocks my world. Make it black and take off the decals, and that is my future car! Is GM paying attention!?!?!?!?!
:jammin:

#10 ·
If the body style in the second/third picture was available, I'd go out today and buy one! I'm not an engineer, so I don't know if it is feasable, practical, or what implications it would have on performance but it just looks inspired, powerful, mean, svelt, sexy and drop dead gorgeous. I wonder how the back end would look?

#11 ·
dmac said:
If the body style in the second/third picture was available, I'd go out today and buy one! I'm not an engineer, so I don't know if it is feasable, practical, or what implications it would have on performance but it just looks inspired, powerful, mean, svelt, sexy and drop dead gorgeous. I wonder how the back end would look?

I'm with ya!!! Those 2nd and 3rd shots are awesome!! I'm getting to like the new design more and more!! After it's redesigned!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.