Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,777 Posts
The front fascia looks :cool: I like how it compliments the slant of the headlights and narrowing of the hood in pic #2.

The hood openings in pic #3 are BADDDD. :thumb:

·
Registered
5,190 Posts
WOW! that second one is tooooo cool! thanks.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
spdrcrj said:
dang Lex, your handy with Photoshop. Nice looking pics!! :thumb:

Oops, sorry guys. Didn't mean to mislead you, I just found those on the web. :cheers:

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
Wow... that C6R rocks my world. Make it black and take off the decals, and that is my future car! Is GM paying attention!?!?!?!?!
:jammin:

·
Registered
282 Posts
If the body style in the second/third picture was available, I'd go out today and buy one! I'm not an engineer, so I don't know if it is feasable, practical, or what implications it would have on performance but it just looks inspired, powerful, mean, svelt, sexy and drop dead gorgeous. I wonder how the back end would look?

·
Premium Member
4,018 Posts
dmac said:
If the body style in the second/third picture was available, I'd go out today and buy one! I'm not an engineer, so I don't know if it is feasable, practical, or what implications it would have on performance but it just looks inspired, powerful, mean, svelt, sexy and drop dead gorgeous. I wonder how the back end would look?

I'm with ya!!! Those 2nd and 3rd shots are awesome!! I'm getting to like the new design more and more!! After it's redesigned!!

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
The second one in very interesting. I wonder if there will be an aftermarket version of that nose?

·
Registered
220 Posts
Wow, looks great, makes you wonder what the boys at chevy are working with if someone with a home computer can come up with this. Chevrolet need to take note.

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
I fixed the fender and nose. Whoever did the original did a nice job though. :cheers:

·
Registered
5,190 Posts
Javelin said:
I fixed the fender and nose.
Well fix that big dang passenger mirror then also. :p

1 - 16 of 16 Posts