Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey i have tried requesting a c6 screensaver like the one that can be found of the C5Z06 on this site, someone on this site did it but he said it takes time and if im sure he said he's waiting for the c6 looks grow on him, however i changed my mine, i want the c6z06 instead plzeee, will someone plze try and do the identical thing with the c6z06 screensaver as the one here on z06vette with (c5z06)! Oh and put the lights on!!! Thanx plze get back to me or give me feedback! :z:

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
That was me.

Well... I don't plan on buying a C6 anytime soon, so it's hard to be motivated to create a 3D Model for an animation. The good news (maybe) is that others have already done the work.

There's 3DStudio artwork that I could use, at this link C6 model file

For a very reasonable $69. Here's the deal. If you buy the file and you mail it to me, I'd be willing to rework the base C6 geometry in to a C6Z06 and put it in to a C6Z06 srcreensaver for the Forum, a-la the C5 I did a couple of years ago...

PM me if/once you've got the file (it's big, 4MB) and we can arrange the rest!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:cry: awww man, i didnt know it was this much trouble, thanx bro but im not that financially gifted to make dat purchase! Hope someone can give u what u need though, im sure it wud look cool! thanx though! :cry:

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
Well... If I'm bored enough this weekend (likely, since it's too cold to do anything but stay home and smoke Cigars), perhaps I'll buy the geometry and do a screensaver anyway!

Keep your eyes open over the next couple of weeks.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanx bro, i really appreciate it, im not good at those stuff! i had no idea it was that much work! but thanx again :thumb: :yeadog:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts