1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The C6 Z06 will come with 2 new WARNING Labels:
- one on the shifter
- one in the Owner's manual

"The C6 Z06 is equiped with 325/30ZR19 rear tires on 19x12" rims which have a tread width of 13.6". An automatic conventional car wash does not have enough clearance for these tires. Allowing the car to run through a conventional automatic car wash may damage the vehicle."

The Owner's Manual Doc. ID# 1506592 further suggests a professional hand wash if necessary.

I prefer the local HS Cheerleader Car Wash in wet t-shirts, myself.

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
I usually use the 0$.25 u-washee...you know, you drive up, you deposit a bunch of quarters, and u-washee yourself.

·
Registered
722 Posts
DJ, you dog! (I'm there bubba!) :cheers:

·
Registered
711 Posts
Cough, Cough, Cough,

Don't you mean the local college cheerleaders
car wash in wet t-shirts. :sneaky:

Cough, Cough, Cough

:p :p :p :p

Kingpin

·
Premium Member
9,756 Posts
Every car should come with the warning "if you care about your paint, don't go to the automatic car wash".

·
Registered
6,149 Posts
Save your quarters and when you are about to pay them cheerleaders, "accidentally" drop all the quarters out the window and say "ooops" then, enjoy the show! :ity:

·
Registered
581 Posts
KINGPIN said:
Cough, Cough, Cough,

Don't you mean the local college cheerleaders
car wash in wet t-shirts. :sneaky:

Cough, Cough, Cough

:p :p :p :p

Kingpin
Well, he hasn't been arrested yet, has he? Can you see some 15-year old's father chasing him with a baseball bat?

·
Registered
262 Posts
Has anyone ever actually driven a Corvette through an automatic car wash! :eek2:

·
Registered
636 Posts
I send my Vette through an automatic car wash all the time! My 16 year old son automatically grabs the bucket and sponge when he wants his allowance.

·
Registered
18,357 Posts
I use the lazer guided car washes when I don't have time to detail my car. My buddy owns the company that builds them. I won't let the cheerleaders touch my car unless it is already clean and they aren't wearing anything. ;)

·
Registered
826 Posts
Oh that's awesome. I love wide tires. BTW, kingpin, last time I posted here many ages ago didn't you have alot more than 256 posts?

Rich air and clear skies,
Austin

·
Registered
711 Posts
camshaft said:
Oh that's awesome. I love wide tires. BTW, kingpin, last time I posted here many ages ago didn't you have alot more than 256 posts?

Rich air and clear skies,
Austin
Holy Sh!t.

I am at 256 posts. I haven't even noticed that.
No. You have me confused with another, it's happened a couple other times before.
BTW I guess I might ask, was the other Kingpin you are confusing me with a decent member, cause I would hate to be confused with somebody else.

Kingpin
Go Leafs Go

·
Registered
79 Posts
2ndZ06 said:
Has anyone ever actually driven a Corvette through an automatic car wash! :eek2:
I actually saw this guy always take his vette through the automatic car wash. It's my second favorite C-5 vette. The 1998 Pace car convertiable.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts