Corvette Z06 Forum banner

C6 Z06 Wheel is available now

2K views 16 replies 11 participants last post by  fasttoys 
#1 · (Edited)
Well I guess reproductions of the new Z06 wheel are available now.

I'd love to see what these wheels look like on the C5 Z. Anyone get them yet???

See less See more
#4 ·
I found them on some big auction site ;)

They are in the C6Z06 wheel sizes and I only see them available in Chrome, but could be wrong. I really like these wheels, but don't know if it will look wierd putting them on a C5. Kinda like putting Z06 badges on an FRC or something. But if anyone wants to try them out, I'd love to see what they look like on a C5!

#7 ·
Oh.. I was hoping that you were referring to the steering wheel. :(

#9 ·
SonOfaDragRacer said:
Thanks Tom,
Hope your doing well...Hows that beast coming along... :D

Andy
It's over at Greg's getting electric cutouts and a number of other odds and ends taking care of.
I can barely move my arms anymore for some reason, so I can't do any work myself. Hurts to even put my shirt on.
My biceps feel like I have been lifting weights, can't even sleep at night from the pain.

#11 ·
FRC Tom said:
It's over at Greg's getting electric cutouts and a number of other odds and ends taking care of.
I can barely move my arms anymore for some reason, so I can't do any work myself. Hurts to even put my shirt on.
My biceps feel like I have been lifting weights, can't even sleep at night from the pain.
Jeesh!!!! You better have that checked out Tom...sound's like you've got alot lactic acid built up..Need to drink lots of water...You still have the same #? Would like to give you a call sometime...

Andy

#16 ·
Nate, over at Corvette Garage is selling these wheels, he calls them the Z07 wheel. Nate is a supporting vendor and is offering these wheels for $995 in Hyperblack, or $1195 for chrome.

That is a great deal from one of our own vendors...

Mark

#17 ·
Wheels in photo are repo C6 Z06 wheels, Little dif

The wheels in the first picture are repo C6 Z06 wheels, if you look at the center cap it looks like the C6 not like the C5 Z06. I have Nates wheels they look great, but the center is identical to the motor sport wheels & the C5 Z06 wheels. If you want the wheels in the photo go to West C C. I think they are the only source at this time. They just came out in Sept. They are exact copies of the C6 z06 wheel. I like Nates wheel for the C5 because the center construction matches the C5 Z & he just came out with a 19.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.