Corvette Z06 Forum banner

Should GM Offer Arctic White, instead of Daytona Orange?

• YES

Votes: 130 72.6%
  • NO

Votes: 32 17.9%
  • Don't Care For Either Color

Votes: 13 7.3%
  • No Opinion

Votes: 4 2.2%
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
As best as I know so far, GM plans to offer Machine Silver, Victory Red, Daytona Sunset Orange Metallic (DSOM), LeMans Blue Metallic, Velocity Yellow, and Black on the C6 Z06.

I suggest GM replace DSOM with Arctic White as a color choice on the C6 Z06. What do you, the buying public, think?

Looking at a previous poll on DSOM, here are the percentage results of our members:

29.2% voted "Looks like Dog _ _ _ _."

27.3% voted "Don't Care For It."

22.6% voted " Like It, But Not On My Car."

20.7% voted "Like It A Lot."

NOTE: The total percentage does NOt equal 100%, because I dropped the hundredths from the original poll...but the popularity (or should I say, non-popularity) is clearly evident by this un-scientific poll.

·
Registered
5,190 Posts
Actually I like both colors. :screwy: But if I had my pick, it would definitely be white. :coo:

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Clint & Jim: Yes, one can like both colors. I deliberately started this poll so, hopefully, GM will see what their customers prefer before C6 Z06 production starts, and offer Arctic White......hint, hint. ;)

Zipster :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Why can't the General offer the Z06 in all available Corvette colors. White didn't sell when they offered it in 2001. What makes you think that anything is any different now. We always want what we can't have. :yeadog:

·
Registered
338 Posts
As the owner of an 01 Speedway white with mod red interior, so glad that they did not sell. Only 352 made, about 137 with mod red, man am I glad they did not sell.......... :)

Artic white? That would clash with my Speedway, Zippy! Give me red! But I got to say I like the orange and the white also. The orange is a gorgeous color in the sunlight. White is good too.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I would really like to see GM offer the car in White. I will get mine in black but if white is offered I will have to really think strongly about changing my mind.

·
Registered
338 Posts
I lost my signature, checking to see if its one this one, please ignore me........

·
Registered
9,957 Posts
My favorite colors for the C6 Z06 are black or silver...

Orange? its not a favorite color...although whites not either...
Headlight surround stands out too much in white....imho

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
In 2007

And Zippy since when did you become an un-scientist?

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
I would like to see them offer white again. I do not like the DSOM. Wish they would replace the Lemans Blue with the old Electron Blue. That is what I have now and I love it. Easy to keep looking nice! From the current options, looks like I will go back to red.

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ttt

If you haven't voted, please do.....Maybe we can change GM's decision. :thumb:

·
Registered
346 Posts
clint said:
Can't a person like both? :D Call me :screwy: but I like them both ;)
Me too. :drunken:

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
I ordered machine silver but I still voted yes to white.

:z:

1 - 20 of 56 Posts