Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not Z06 related.

I just purchased a 2015 Vette and having trouble with the outside mirrors. They move every time I shut the car down. I have to set the mirrors every time I start her. Everything else remembers their settings.

Anyone else experiencing this???

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are you absolutely positive that you're saving the settings correctly? Double check with the owner's manual.

Congrats on your new Vette. :)
Thanks, Vant, I believe I'm doing the saving thing correctly, all of the other settings are remembered. Maybe it's time for her first visit to the stealer. . .

·
Chevy Rep
69 Posts
Not Z06 related.

I just purchased a 2015 Vette and having trouble with the outside mirrors. They move every time I shut the car down. I have to set the mirrors every time I start her. Everything else remembers their settings.

Anyone else experiencing this???
Smmmokin',

Sorry that you have memory reset concerns with your outside mirrors. I understand the displeasure when dealing with a matter like this. Although you're seeking opinions from others, I'd be happy to communicate your concerns with the Customer Experience Managers (CEM) at your GM dealer of choice. Please know that you're welcome to message us privately if you would like to discuss this further, or if you simply want this matter documented.

William R.
Chevrolet Customer Care

1 - 4 of 4 Posts