Corvette Z06 Forum banner

C7Z pilot car VIN 500002 ?

2K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  CTYANK2 
#1 ·
Hello all! New to the site! Thanks for having me.
I just found out that the C7Z I purchased in 2015 was a 1 of 60 made pilot car. It has the rare vin were the last 6 digits start with a 5 not the 6 that signifies its a ZO6. It was also the second C7Z made and the first laguna blue. I checked all this out with Betty at MCM. The last six digits of the vin are 500002. Production date is 8/25/2014. Is there any significance to this? Value or collector wise? Thanks.

#2 ·
Hello all! New to the site! Thanks for having me.
I just found out that the C7Z I purchased in 2015 was a 1 of 60 made pilot car. It has the rare vin were the last 6 digits start with a 5 not the 6 that signifies its a ZO6. It was also the second C7Z made and the first laguna blue. I checked all this out with Betty at MCM. The last six digits of the vin are 500002. Production date is 8/25/2014. Is there any significance to this? Value or collector wise? Thanks.
Take your VIN to the local Chevy Dealer and have them run a VIS report. That report will give you details of what you are looking for, including where the Car originated. This should help get what you need.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.